Welcome

Bem vindo ao English for Changing! O blog que tem como objetivo compartilhar conhecimento da língua inglesa. Aqui você achará artigos e comentários com o intuito de te ajudar a aprimorar seu conhecimento do inglês.
Thanks for your visit and JOIN US!

sábado, 22 de maio de 2010

Useful expressions! At the Hotel!

Hello guys! Here we have some expressions we can use during a check in and a check out at a hotel. Some of them we´ve studied in class this week and now I´m putting more examples for you.Kisses!
I need a room please!/ I´d like a single./ Do you have any vacancy?/ Do you have a single avaiable?/ A double please./ It has to be a non-smoking area./ Can I book (reserve) a room?/ I´d like a room for a week ( a night)/ I´m staying the week./ How much is the room?/ How do I get room service?/ Do you have exchange service?/ What time is the breakfast?/ Do you take credit card?/ The bill, please./ Can you check me out please?/ Please call me a taxi.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário